Here’s my roundup of the best bedside co-sleeper cribs to buy so you can have your baby sleeping safely in your bedroom.
Best-SELLING BEDSIDE co-sleeper crib
The Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib is currently the best-selling co-sleeper crib on Amazon and regularly features in roundups of best co-sleeper cribs.
TOP bedside CO-SLEEPER cribs
- Simple assembly that saves time and it's portable. Discontinued use of the product when child is able to climb out or reaches the height of 35 inches
- Side pockets and bottom compartment for storage
- 4-inch sleeping nest height, and an attachment strap and resistant plate to provide the safest sleep solution for you and your newborn
- The bedside sleeper and the bassinet modes are for infants of up to approximately 5 months in age
- Federal standards require no more than a 1/2 inch (13mm) gap between bedside sleeper and an adult bed. With strap and plate, will fit snugly and safely in co-sleeper mode.
- Detachable Sidebar & Retractable Feet: Our bedside sleeper has a detachable sidebar, two fixed ropes and retractable feet that can easily attach to the parent's bed. It's very convenient to take care of kids and have parent-child interaction at night. And it can effectively increase the kid's sense of security and improve sleep quality.
- Height & Angle Adjustable: There are 4 adjustable heights to meet the different needs of parents. What’s more, the height of the two sides can be different. This design makes it easier for you to feed your baby, because the tilt angle will effectively prevent the baby from refluxing and spitting milk.
- Breathable Mesh & Easy to Clean: Two-side mesh allows parents to observe the baby's status anytime. And the linen material is very wearable which can extending its service life. The zipper design makes the mattress cover and all crib fabrics easy to remove and clean, creating a clean environment for baby.
- Stable Bracket & Solid Structure: Iron frame around the crib is completely wrapped in cloth to prevent the baby from hitting the teeth or forehead. Stable bottom supported and comfortable mattress with sleeping board ensure your baby's safety. More importantly, our bedside sleeper has ASTM certification.
- Easy to Carry: The compact carry bag design allows you to place it in the trunk of your car and bring it to trains and planes while traveling thus reduce the burden of travel. Parents don’t have to worry about the bed outside is not clean, safety protection is not enough.
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Glides across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep. Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Stable base adjusts from 24" to 34" tall to fit most beds. Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes waterproof mattress and coordinated fitting sheet that is machine machable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby's essentials close by. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
bedside co-sleeper crib buying guide
Experts agree that having your baby in the same room at you is the best way for them to sleep safely. Many agree the best way to do this is to use a co-sleeper.
What Is Co-SleepING?
Whilst co-sleeping is often thought of as having your baby sleep in the same bed as you, it also covers having your baby sleeping in the same room as you.
BEDSIDE CO-SLEEPER OR IN-BED CO-SLEEPER?
There are safety concerns linked to simply having your baby co-sleep in the same bed as you. Whilst there are co-sleeper bassinets that you can use in your bed, as yet none of them is safety approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Bedside co-sleeper cribs are great if you want your baby in the same room but don’t want to share a bed with them. Co-sleeper cribs look like regular cribs, but have a few major points of difference:
- Height adjustable to the height of your bed
- Fit right up against your bed
- Some attach to your bed
- Some have an open side
Shopping for your new baby
Putting together your baby registry or shopping list for your new baby? Take a look at my Newborn Baby Shopping List of essential stuff you need for your new baby.
Last update on 2020-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API