I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
MOVE OVER CUTE EASTER BUNNY THE COOL EASTER BUNNY IS HERE TO TAKE YOUR CROWN. KIDS WILL LOVE THIS EASY CRAFT ACTIVITY
I’ve had great fun designing this simple craft printable for kids to create Cool Easter Bunny crowns.
Download the free printable template and get them cracking colouring in the Easter eggs on the crown.
Then cut out the crown and paste it together ready to be worn at an Easter parade or school party.
The crown is suitable for toddlers and preschoolers to make with adult help and for older kids to make on their own.
The joy of this little craft project is that it only requires a few supplies, most of which you hopefully have already, so there will be no chance of blowing the budget on materials.
To make the Cool Easter Bunny Crown, you will need:
- Free PDF printable Cool Easter Bunny Crown template (scroll down to download now)
- White paper/white cardstock
- Coloured pens/pencils
HOW TO MAKE THE COOL EASTER BUNNY CROWN
- Download and print the Cool Easter Bunny crown template on white cardstock or paper.
- Cut out the three sections of the template.
- Colour in the Easter eggs.
- Stick one of the blank rectangle sections to each end of the crown section.
- Measure the head of the child who will be wearing the crown and trim the rectangles accordingly. (If a child’s head is bigger, you can print out an additional rectangle to make the crown fit.).
- Bring the ends of the crown together at the back and glue them.
DOWNLOAD FREE TEMPLATE
Before you go…
In search of more Easter craft printables? Here’s a roundup of some of the loveliest free Easter craft printables for kids. And if the thought of Easter makes you think of chocolate and treats, here’s a roundup of delicious Easter treats, in the shape of bunnies, chicks and even sheep, to make.
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Plus I create beautiful party printables, from invites to party games. Read more.