WELCOME TO MUMS MAKE LISTS
Mums Make Lists was founded in 2011 and is published and edited by Luci McQuitty Hindmarsh.
The site is packed with tips and inspiration for planning and hosting brilliant kids’ parties, and family celebrations, great gift ideas to make gift shopping easier and useful tips and guides for simplifying all the things that underpin family life, from running the family home to packing for family holidays, so there is more time for everyone to enjoy life.
Here’s a quick roundup of some of the most popular content on Mums Make Lists:
- How to plan a kids’ birthday party
- 127 Kids party bag alternatives
- How to host a wonderful tea party for tweens and teens
- The big list of brilliant kids’ party entertainment ideas
- The complete guide to grocery lists that simplify the weekly shop
- How to create simple weekly family meal plans
- The essentials you need in your kitchen pantry
- How to declutter fast
- How to declutter and make money from it
- The ultimate family holiday packing guide
Luci is the founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, she has used her experience as a mum to create useful guides to organising family life. During that time, she has found the most joy in creating lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Read more.