WELCOME TO MUMS MAKE LISTS
Hello, I’m Luci. Welcome to Mums Make Lists.
As a mum, I understand the ups and downs of modern motherhood and family life. I know firsthand how demanding balancing family, home, career, and looking after your own well-being can be.
I created Mums Make Lists – to support other mums on their motherhood journey with practical, creative and doable ideas to manage every aspect of family life.
With home management and money management strategies, family food inspiration, ideas and tips for the fun stuff, like kids parties, seasonal celebrations and spending time together as a family, plus self-care tips, I aim to help mums like you simplify daily life so you can find more time for what matters most.
I feature advice based on my experiences juggling motherhood, work, and everything in between so you can use what I’ve learned and continue to learn.
You will find useful content whether you are the parent of a toddler or teen, work full-time, run a business from home, or stay home. I aim to create as much valuable and useful content as possible to give you a little mum-to-mum support.
Here’s a quick roundup of some of the most popular content on Mums Make Lists:
- The beginners guide to creating a family budget
- 42 Ways to save money on energy bills
- 40 Money hacks
- How to create a useful grocery list
- How to create simple weekly family meal plans
- How to declutter fast
- How to declutter and make money from it
- The big list of 58 party games that ensure maximum fun at kids’ parties
- 126 Kids party bag alternatives
- 32 Party games that teenagers absolutely love
- Brilliant gift ideas that teen girls rate highly
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Read more.