I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
LITTLE KIDS WILL LOVE PLAYING THIS CUTE GAME ON VALENTINE’S DAY
Heart and Seek is perfect if you are looking for a really simple, easy prep, game for kids from 3 years upwards to play on Valentine’s Day. It’s a scavenger hunt-style game, (even though its name is a riff on Hide and Seek!) that you can make as simple or as challenging as you like, depending on the age and ability of the kids.
I’ve created a free printable to help you prepare the game. It includes a sheet of hearts to print and cut out, plus instructions on how to play the game. I’ve also created an SVG file of the hearts for those of you with a Cricut.
HEART AND SEEK
The main aim of this scavenger-style Heart and Seek game is to see who can find the most hidden hearts.
- Number of players: Any number can play solo or in teams
- What you need: Paper hearts in different colours (either grab my free printable below or buy a set of paper hearts like these), something for kids to collect the hearts in, small prizes
How to play:
- Hide the paper hearts in various locations around the party venue or space
- Outline the mission to the kids and then set them a time limit for finding as many hearts as possible.
- Add an extra element of excitement to the game by challenging kids to find a certain colour of heart. Or write specific prizes on some of the hearts.
- Once the time is up you can allocate prizes accordingly.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Plus I create beautiful party printables, from invites to party games. Read more.