I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
Download my Christmas Bingo free printable PDF game ready for kids of all ages to enjoy playing at Christmas parties. There are eight individual cards with cute vintage Christmas images and a set of printable calling cards.
Christmas bingo is a twist on traditional bingo, using festive holiday-season images instead of numbers. Players simply mark off the images on their bingo cards as they’re called out.
It’s a great game to have ready to go with friends and family after a big Christmas meal on Christmas Day or if you’re planning a kid’s party over the holiday season.
Bingo is also a great game to use in the classroom with little kids excited in the run-up to Christmas. It’s an easy game to learn. And alongside being super fun to play, Bingo helps kids with hand-eye coordination, concentration and focus.
HOW TO PLAY CHRISTMAS BINGO
- Number of Players: 3+
- Suitable age group: 3+ (with adult help for younger kids)
What you need:
- Download and print my Christmas Bingo free printable PDF (instructions below).
- Cut up the calling cards.
- Marker pens, dabbers or candy/sweets to mark or cover the squares
How to Play:
- Give each player a bingo card and a marker, dabber or sweets/candy to cover the squares.
- The caller calls out the Christmas-themed pictures or words one at a time from a face-down pile of the calling cards.
- Players mark off the corresponding squares on their bingo cards.
- The first player to get five squares in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) calls out ‘Bingo!’ and wins the game.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS BINGO PRINTABLE
The printable includes a set of eight different bingo cards with cute Christmas images in each of the squares. Plus, a sheet of calling cards to cut out.
I’ve designed the game in a cute vintage style, using traditional Christmas images, including Santa, candy canes, Rudolph and a Christmas stocking.
Set your printer to print two bingo cards to the page, or simply print out one card per page.
It is really easy to download this free printable Christmas Bingo game.
If you’re already a subscriber to Mums Make Lists, you can go right ahead and click the image or link below to download your copy.
Yet to subscribe? Then, you will need to unlock this exclusive content by subscribing. It literally takes seconds.
BEFORE YOU GO…
You might also like my Pin The Nose On Rudolph free printable PDF to play alongside Christmas bingo. Once you’ve subscribed to download one printable, you can download all my other printables straight away.
Luci is the founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, she has used her experience as a mum to create useful guides to organising family life. During that time, she has found the most joy in creating lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Read more.