I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
Here’s a quick and easy way to make ‘reindeer food’ for Rudolph and his friends. Why might you want to do that? Well, reindeer food is a great little something to add to a child’s Christmas Eve box. Or to leave out for Rudolph on Christmas Eve.
Here is an easy way to make reindeer food that you can pop into Christmas Eve boxes or leave out for Rudolph.
- A glass bowl for mixing the ingredients together.
- Mix equal parts oats, glitter and sprinkles in a plastic bag or small container.
- Close the bag or container and shake it to distribute the glitter evenly.
- Place the reindeer food in a small bag or container
- Make a label that reads 'Reindeer Food' - I use Canva to make my creations (don't worry, it's free)
To assemble the reindeer food, follow these steps:
Note: Be sure to use biodegradable glitter or omit it altogether to avoid harming local wildlife.
Before you go…
Take a look at my guide to creating a simple but wonderful Christmas Eve box for kids.
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Read more.