I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
This printable booklet of seven tea party colouring pages is free to download and print. It’s perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to colour in as a fun activity at a birthday tea party. You could also use it as a party favour to pop into party bags.
FREE PRINTABLE TEA PARTY COLOURING PAGES TO DOWNLOAD NOW
Print out this set of seven simple black and white colouring pages on A4 or US Letter size white paper.
Staple the pages together to create an afternoon tea colouring booklet, ready for excited mini birthday party guests to colour in as fun activity before or after they sit down to tuck into the birthday tea.
Don’t forget to have plenty of crayons, coloured pencils or pens ready for eager little hands to get colouring with.
If you want to get really creative, you could also provide glitter, stickers and a selection of other art and craft supplies for the kids to really let their creativity flow.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE PDF
If you are already a subscriber to Mums Make Lists, you can go right ahead and click the image or link for the size PDF you would like below to download your copy of the free printable colouring booklet.
Yet to subscribe? Then you will need to unlock this exclusive content by subscribing. It literally takes seconds to enter your email address.
HOW TO HOST A WONDERFUL TEA PARTY
If you are planning a birthday tea party for your toddler or preschooler’s birthday celebration, it’s well worth taking a look at my complete guide to hosting a wonderful birthday tea party.
I’ve also put together a curation of tea party food and drink ideas that you might find come in useful.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR COLOURING PAGES
Here’s a quick generic guide to help you print out your free PDF downloadable colouring pages easily.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where the PDF file was saved.
- Double-click on the file to open it. It should open in your computer’s default image or PDF viewer.
- With the file open, look for the ‘Print’ option. This is usually located in the ‘File’ dropdown menu at the top of the screen, or you might see a printer icon on the toolbar.
- Ensure your printer has sufficient ink and is loaded with the correct size of paper.
- Before printing, make sure to adjust your printer settings. Choose the correct paper size (A4 or US Letter)
- Make sure the printer is set to print in black and white, and make sure the orientation is set to portrait.
- Once everything is set, click on the ‘Print’ button.
On Pinterest? Don’t forget to follow Mums Make Lists on Pinterest to keep up with all the latest kids’ party content.
Luci is the founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, she has used her experience as a mum to create useful guides to organising family life. During that time, she has found the most joy in creating lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Read more.