I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
CUTE KAWAII-STYLE COLOURING PAGES. THE PERFECT ACTIVITY FOR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES
This printable PDF booklet of seven super cute Kawaii-style unicorn colouring pages is free to download. It’s perfect for kids of all ages, from toddlers to tweens, to colour in as a fun activity at a unicorn-themed party.
The booklet has seven pages:
- Unicorn and rainbow
- Unicorn and doughnut
- Unicorn and cupcake
- Unicorn and star
- Unicorn and party balloons
- Four party unicorn characters
PRINT AND GET READY TO PARTY!
Print out this set of seven simple black and white colouring pages on white paper.
Staple the pages together to create an activity colouring booklet ready for party guests to colour in.
Don’t forget to have plenty of crayons, coloured pencils or pens ready for eager little hands to get colouring with.
If you want to get even more creative, how about providing glitter, stickers and other art and craft supplies for the kids to really let their creativity flow?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE PDF
If you are already a subscriber to Mums Make Lists, you can go right ahead and click the image or link for the size PDF you would like below to download your copy of the free printable colouring booklet.
Yet to subscribe? You will need to unlock this exclusive content by subscribing. It literally takes seconds to enter your email address.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR COLOURING PAGES
Here’s a quick generic guide to help you print out your free PDF downloadable colouring pages easily.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where the PDF file was saved.
- Double-click on the file to open it. It should open in your computer’s default image or PDF viewer.
- With the file open, look for the ‘Print’ option. This is usually located in the ‘File’ dropdown menu at the top of the screen, or you might see a printer icon on the toolbar.
- Ensure your printer has sufficient ink and is loaded with the correct size of paper.
- Before printing, make sure to adjust your printer settings. Choose the correct paper size (A4 or US Letter)
- Make sure the printer is set to print in black and white, and make sure the orientation is set to portrait.
- Once everything is set, click on the ‘Print’ button.
FRESH IN THE SHOP
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Plus I create beautiful party printables, from invites to party games. Read more.