I research and evaluate all recommended products and services. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on links, I may receive compensation. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my commercial disclosure by clicking here.
Download my Pin The Nose On Rudolph free printable PDF game ready for kids of all ages to enjoy playing at Christmas parties. It is really easy to print out and set up.
Pin The Nose on Rudolph is a festive twist on the classic party game of Pin The Tail On The Donkey. The game involves blindfolding players and challenging them to try to perfectly place a red nose on Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
My Pin The Nose On Rudolph printable includes a poster of Rudolph without his lovely red nose and a sheet of red Rudolph noses ready to be cut out.
The printables are available in two sizes:
- A3 size, which can also be successfully printed at A4 size.
- US Tabloid size, which can also be successfully printed in US Letter size.
HOW TO PLAY PIN THE NOSE ON RUDOLPH
Pin The Nose On Rudolph is a super simple game to set up and play. It’s great for festive activities at school and kids’ holiday season parties. It also works well with adults – sometimes, the simplest challenge is harder than it seems, especially after a festive drink!
- Number of players: 2+
- Suitable age group: 3+
What you need:
- Download my Pin The Nose On Rudolph free printable PDF (instructions below).
- Double-sided tape or sticky tack to attach the noses to the poster.
- A blindfold.
- A marker to write each player’s name on their nose
How to play:
- Hang the poster of Rudolph on a wall at a height that is easily reachable for the players.
- Place sticky tack on the back of each nose.
- Blindfold the first player and spin them around a few times to disorient them.
- Give the player a nose and guide them towards Rudolph.
- The player must then try to place the nose as close as possible to where Rudolph’s nose should be.
- Once the player has placed their nose, remove the blindfold and mark where the nose landed.
- Rinse and repeat until each player has had their turn.
- The player who has placed their nose closest to where Rudolph’s nose should go is the winner.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE PRINTABLE PIN THE NOSE ON RUDOLPH GAME
It is really easy to download this free printable Pin The Nose On Rudolph game.
If you’re already a subscriber to Mums Make Lists, you can go right ahead and click the image or link below to download your copy.
Yet to subscribe? Then, you will need to unlock this exclusive content by subscribing. It literally takes seconds.
BEFORE YOU GO…
There are plenty more fun games in my big roundup of the best Christmas party games for kids and my free printable Christmas Bingo game. And don’t forget to check out my roundup of some of the loveliest free printable Christmas games for kids.
Hello, I’m Luci, founder of Mums Make Lists (Est. 2011). Over the last decade or so, I have combined my experience as a mum, journalist and shopping editor to create useful guides and lists of ideas and inspiration to make it easier for busy parents to plan and host kids’ parties and find great gifts. Plus I create beautiful party printables, from invites to party games. Read more.