This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Amazon affiliate disclosure at the bottom of this page or click here.
Want to finally start winning at family organisation? Grab my FREE 10 Step Guide To Using Trello for family organisation and get started today!
Following on from my post on delicious ideas for savoury pancake toppings, here are some of the most delicious ideas for sweet pancake toppings.
Delicious ideas for sweet pancake toppings
Pancake day is my favourite day of the year, it even beats Christmas!
Well ok, not quite. But I LOVE pancakes.
Which is why I’ve put together a list of 100 pancake toppings ideas for both sweet and savoury pancake toppings.
You can find the list of the sweet toppings ideas below and click savoury pancakes toppings to get some great ideas for savoury pancake toppings.
Sweet pancake toppings
1. Homemade salted caramel sauce
Usually I’m all about the lemon and sugar on sweet pancakes, but THIS… THIS!!!
Oh my it is my idea of pancake heaven!!
Homemade salted caramel sauce | Live Well Bake Often
Mango mohito pancakes | Waitrose Magazine
3. Crêpe Suzette with honey cream cheese
Crêpe Suzette with honey cream cheese | The Cooking Spoon
4. Crêpe Suzette
Crêpe Suzette | My Parisian Kitchen
5. Skinny chocolate banana oatmeal pancakes
Skinny chocolate banana oatmeal pancakes | Inside Bru Crew Life
6. Caramel oranges and almond ice cream pancakes
Caramel oranges and almond ice cream pancakes | Domestic Gothess
7. Three minute easy chocolate sauce
Three minute easy chocolate sauce | Foodie Baker
8. Best ever hot fudge sauce
Best ever hot fudge sauce | The Café Sucre Farine
9. Classic lemon and sugar pancakes
Classic lemon and sugar pancakes | BBC Food
10. Homemade strawberry sauce
Homemade strawberry sauce | House of Yum
More sweet pancake topping recipe ideas
- Lemon juice and sugar & blueberries
- Orange juice and sugar
- Orange and lemon juice, sugar & Grand Marnièr or brandy
- Orange juice and sugar & strawberries
- Maple syrup – pure and simply delicious!
- Maple syrup and blueberries
- Maple syrup and bacon
- Maple syrup and bacon & beer
- Maple syrup with a splash of rum
- Maple syrup with a splash of whiskey
- Maple syrup with chopped pecans
- Maple syrup with pear
- Maple syrup and coconut (warm maple syrup, coconut milk & brown sugar in pan)
- Golden syrup
- Syrup and buttermilk
- Coconut syrup (sugar, water, butter & coconut extract)
- Chocolate sauce and cream
- Chocolate sauce and cream and flaked almonds
- Chocolate sauce and ice cream
- Chocolate sauce and banana & hazelnut
- Chocolate sauce and poached apple
- Chocolate sauce and Grand Marnièr
- Chocolate sauce and cherries
- Chocolate sauce and cake or ice-cream sprinkles
- Chocolate sauce and pastry cream (as in Boston cream pea aka confectioners custard)
- Greek yoghurt
- Greek yoghurt and blueberries
- Greek yoghurt and mixed berries
- Greek yoghurt and honey
- Greek yoghurt and mango
- Greek yoghurt and raspberry & lemon juice
- Peaches and cream
- Peaches and caramel sauce
- Strawberries and cream
- Strawberries and cream & chocolate sauce
- Strawberries and cream & chocolate sauce and hazel nuts
- Mixed berry syrup
- Mixed berries with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and cream
- Mixed berries and cardamon
- Honey and cashews
- Banana and honey
- Banana and honey & walnut
- Banana and honey & greek yoghurt & toasted almonds
- Banana and brown sugar
- Banana and bannoffe sauce (melt butter, sugar, syrup & water & stir in cream)
- Pineapple slices with icing sugar
- Cinnamon and poached apple
- Cinnamon and cream cheese glaze
- Ginger and poached apple
- Ginger and poached pear
- Creme fraiche
- Ice cream
- Ice cream and blueberries and honey
- Chocolate ice cream and banana
- Mascarpone and cherries
- Mascarpone and lemon curd
- Mascarpone and blueberries
- Lemon curd
- Lemon curd & blueberries
- Cranberry sauce
- Nutella and banana
- Cocoa powder
- Lemon meringue pie filling
- Glacé icing and cake sprinkles
- Ricotta cheese and honey
- Ricotta cheese and blueberries
- Ricotta cheese and lemon curd
- Ricotta cheese and lemon curd & raspberries
- Peanut butter and banana
Not got a sweet tooth?
Check out our list of delicious savoury pancake topping ideas – Savoury Pancake Topping Ideas
Don’t forget to pop over to our Three Easy Pancake Batter Recipes post for the low-down on the BEST recipes for British, American and French style pancakes.
Plus, if you’re whipping up pancakes for Shrove Tuesday or Mardi Gras, you might also want to check out our Mardi Gras Activities for Kids post and our Things To Give Up for Lent post, with 30 ideas of things you and your family can kiss goodbye to whilst observing Lent.
And don’t forget to check out our list of healthy school day breakfast ideas, with pancakes in position number one on the list!
Pin to save: