This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Amazon affiliate disclosure at the bottom of this page or click here.
Want to finally start winning at family organisation? Grab my FREE 10 Step Guide To Using Trello for family organisation and get started today!
This post rounds up 20 gorgeous Washi tape Christmas craft ideas to make with kids or for creating lovely Christmas decorations or gift-wrap.
Washi tape Christmas craft ideas
Washi Tape is just about my favourite thing for making Christmas decorations with.
It’s modern, edgy and easy to use.
Which makes it great for kids to craft with as well – including big kids like me who are all fingers and thumbs with crafting.
We always have a bit of a Washi tape stash in our craft cupboard.
I find it doesn’t even need to be Christmas themed to make simple but effective Christmas decorations with.
Of course the other great thing about Washi tape is that it can be super quick to use.
There’s no preparation, no drying time, you just whip it out and start creating.
20 Christmas Washi tape craft ideas
I’ve put together a curation of the loveliest Washi tape Christmas craft ideas.
Ways to use Washi tape to create simple homemade Christmas decorations, ornaments, candle holders, wreaths, cards, gift wrap and advent calendars.
To make sure you’re all set to get Washi Taping your way towards Christmas, you can find some great Washi Tape to buy over on Etsy.
Washi tape Christmas trees
Washi Tape Christmas trees that you stick on the wall have become a bit of a modern Christmas decoration classic.
Here are some of the best ideas for creating them that I’ve found:
Washi Tape Christmas Card Tree Source: Thyme is Honey
Black and White Washi Tape Christmas Tree Source: Deco Peques
Washi Tape Minimalist Christmas Tree Source: Lillelykke
Washi Tape Advent Calendars
Washi tape advent calendars are a little bit more work than just buying an advent calendar.
But sometimes it’s worth it to create something really magical for your kids at Christmas, rather than just getting an identikit advent calendar from the supermarket.
Washi Tape and newspaper Advent Calendar. Source: Casa di Falconi
Washi Tape Line Advent Calendar Source: My Washi Tape
Washi tape Christmas tree decorations
Now this is a great way to jazz up the Christmas tree with brilliant looking decorations and baubles.
All without spending a fortune!
Washi Tape Christmas Tree Baubles Source: Crafts Unleashed
Cookie Cutter Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration Source: A Night Owl
Christmas Washi tape ornaments
And now for some lovely Christmassy ornaments you can craft from Washi tape to brighten up your home at Christmas.
Washi Tape Christmas Wooden Tag Ornaments. Source: Cherished Bliss
Washi Tape Christmas Tree Ornaments Source: Create Craft Love
Washi Tape Star Christmas Ornaments. Source: My Paper Crush
Washi tape Christmas candles
Here’s an idea I’d never have thought of, but it works beautifully.
Use Washi tape to jazz up candles to make them all Christmassy.
Washi Tape Christmas Candle. Source: Kathastrophal
Washi Tape Christmas Tea Lights. Source: Ghirlanda Di Popcorn
Washi tape Christmas gift wrapping
Here are some eye-poppingly gorgeous ways to use Washi tape for creating beautifully wrapped Christmas gifts.
Washi Tape Christmas Gift Wrap. Source: Fabrikstore
Washi tape Christmas cards
A super brilliant way to get your children crafting and covering off a Christmas chore in one hit!
These card ideas using Washi Tape are just gorgeous!
Washi Tape Christmas Card. Source: Dekoherz
Washi tape Christmas wreath
What’s not to love about these ultra modern versions of Christmas wreaths created with Washi tape?
So that’s my little list of Christmas Washi tape craft ideas. Which one are you going to make first eh? Don’t forget, you can buy your Washi Tape on Etsy, Amazon (US) / Amazon (UK) Happy Washi Taping 🙂
P.S. If you’re want more Christmas inspiration, do check out our other posts
- 100 lovely stocking stuffers
- Homemade Christmas decorations .
- Beautiful Christmas wreaths
- Homemade Christmas chocolate and candy
Pin to save:
Preparing for Christmas with Mums Make Lists
Want more life hacks and great Christmas ideas? Scroll through our Christmas posts below, click on an image or link to be taken to a post.
- THE HOME OF CHRISTMAS ON MUMS MAKE LISTS
- WEEK BY WEEK CHRISTMAS PLANNER
- SIMPLE CHRISTMAS GIFT SHOPPING PLANNER
- EASY HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
- 21 DIY GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS AND TUTORIALS
- EASY CHRISTMAS BAKING TREATS FOR KIDS
- 10 DIY DOLLAR STORE DECORATIONS
- 18 CHRISTMAS CAKE DECORATING IDEAS
- CHRISTMAS CRAFTS TO KEEP KIDS OCCUPIED
- 10 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HOME SMELL LIKE CHRISTMAS
- DELICIOUS NONALCOHOLIC MOCKTAILS
- HOMEMADE ADVENT CALENDARS
- SCANDINAVIAN DECORATIONS FOR THE HOME
- HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS
- ECO-FRIENDLY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
- THE BEST STOCKING FILLER IDEAS FOR KIDS
- HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE CHRISTMAS EVE BOX FOR KIDS
- EASY CHRISTMAS DINNER MENU
- CHRISTMAS LETTER BOARDS AND ICONS
- HOW TO MAKE AN EASY BUT BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS WREATH
- EASY CHRISTMAS MARSHMALLOW CRAFT RECIPES
- 100 GREAT IDEAS FOR EASY HOMEMADE GIFTS
- ZERO WASTE CHRISTMAS IDEAS
- 11 ZERO WASTE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CANDY GIFTS
- EASY CROCKPOT CHRISTMAS CANDY
- CHRISTMAS CROCKPOT SLOW COOKER DRINKS
- CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS AND THEMES
- 16 HOMEMADE GIFT TAG IDEAS
- WASHI TAPE CHRISTMAS CRAFT IDEAS
- DIY MASON JAR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
- MASON JAR CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- BRILLIANT SIMPLE CHRISTMAS WREATH VIDEOS
- CHRISTMAS MONEY SAVING TIPS